At Basicalia (a New Basicalia, SLU company) we are committed to fair practices that protect and respect your privacy. We want you to tell you how we use and protect your personal information. This includes informing you of your rights regarding your personal information that we hold. To make this notice easy to find, we make our policies available on every page of this website.
The Laws and Regulations
• REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
• Law 3/2018, of 5 December 2018, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (“LOPD”).
The independent authority that upholds information rights in the public interest in Spain is the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (the “AEPD”). Further information can be found at http://www.agpd.es.
Who is Basicalia?
This is Basicalia’s registered address, company number and contact information:
New Basicalia, SLU, c/ Comte Borrell 163, 3º 1ª, Barcelona (08015) Spain
Company VAT ID: ESB67371369 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basicalia’s Website: http://www.basicalia.com
Information we may collect from you
Basicalia may collect information from you because we have a legal reason (allowed by law or under contract) to collect the information, or because you have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose.
Information you give us
You may give us information about you with your consent, including, but not limited to:
• By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail.
• Participating in our member communities.
• Applying for a job at Basicalia.
This information may be personal or related to your business or employment history. You may give us information for legal reasons, such as to enter into a contract with us, when you are buying services from us, or when you are taking a job at Basicalia.
Information we collect about you
If you visit our website or member communities, we may automatically collect information about you, for example:
• Technical information.
• IP addresses.
• Information about what type of device you use to connect to our website.
• What parts of our website you click on and how long you look at our website.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate, any other services we provide, or from our business partners instructed to collect information on their behalf.
We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them as part of the service we provide, or for legal reasons.